This electronic publication includes a textbook and an accompanying image database of pathologies of the oral mucosa. The introductory chapters cover general knowledge of the oral mucosa. This is followed by chapters on individual diseases, including differential diagnostic notes. All patients whose anonymized images were included in the Atlas agreed with using the images for educational purposes. The chapters covering rare diseases were supplemented with photographs from book atlases to make the electronic image database of our atlas as complete as possible.
|Link||Date||Availability [?]||Clinically sensitive [?]||Licence|
|Oral mucosal diseases – repetitorium and atlas||12.10.2021||faculty member||–|
- Oral Medicine - lecture [ZLOM0911p]
- Oral Medicine - seminar [ZLOM0911s]
- Periodontology II - practice [ZLPD0732c]
- Periodontology II - lecture [ZLPD0732p]
- Periodontology III - practice [ZLPD0833c]
- Periodontology III - lecture [ZLPD0833p]
- Stomatology - practice [VLST7X1c]
- Stomatology - lecture [VLST7X1p]
- Periodontics, oral mucosal disease IV - lecture [BHPD0554p]
Contribution content is subject to licence Creative Commons Uveďte autora-Neužívejte dílo komerčně-Nezasahujte do díla Attribution 3.0 Czech Republic
citation: Lydie Izakovičová Hollá, Antonín Fassmann, Hana Poskerová, Petra Bořilová Linhartová, Jan Vokurka, Zdeněk Daněk: Oral mucosal diseases – repetitorium and atlas. Multimedia support in the education of clinical and health care disciplines :: Portal of MU’s Faculty of Medicine [online] , [cit. 07. 12. 2021]. Available from WWW: https://portal.med.muni.cz/article-729-oral-mucosal-diseases-repetitorium-and-atlas.html. ISSN 1801-6103.